Omnilux LED Light Therapy
The Leader in LED Phototherapy
The leader in non-invasive LED technology since 2003, Omnilux is the gold-standard in non-thermal phototherapy skin treatment. The Omnilux technology has been validated in more than 30 peer-reviewed published studies and has been clinically proven to stimulate the body’s own natural processes to help counter the effects of sun damage, acne prone skin, and a variety of other skin conditions.
The Omnilux Difference
The Omnilux individual treatment heads deliver the required intensities and dose proven by clinical studies and published in top scientific journals.
Unlike a number of competitor products, each Omnilux treatment head – revive2, blue and plus – contains only single wavelength LEDs specifically designed to deliver optimized intensities of light. Additionally, the LEDs are packed closely together to allow the maximum light and proven dosages to be delivered to the treatment area, eliminating zones of undertreatment common in competitive systems.
Many competitors offer treatment heads containing 2, 3 or even 4 different colored LEDs – and not closely packed. Most do not have clinical studies to support their efficacy, nor do they deliver the necessary dosages required for desired results.
Tested & Proven
Clinically proven wavelengths of monochromatic light stimulate specific cells within the body – resulting in reduction in wrinkles, hyper-pigmentation, general dyschromia of the skin, and acne lesions.
Omnilux phototherapy has also been proven to stimulate blood flow and the penetration and activation of skincare products applied topically to the skin.
Specific Omnilux wavelengths have been demonstrated to enhance cellular metabolism and cell permeability which allows topical actives to penetrate deeper and speed up the activation of ingredients in the skin.
Omnilux Densely Packed LEDs
Studies have demonstrated that alternate wavelengths from individual treatment heads deliver reproducible clinical results. By densely packing its LEDs into individual treatment heads, Omnilux ensures that there are no pockets of under treated cells.
The competition often delivers mutliple wavelengths from one head, however this doesn’t necessarily mean that cells receive the correct wavelength (color) of light.
Where LEDs are spaced apart typically there are pockets of under treated cells
Unique From All Other LED Phototherapy Systems on the Market
Only Omnilux provides all of these advantages
- Individual wavelength treatment heads — red, blue and infrared – deliver proven, optimized light energy for each application
- Clinically proven wavelengths, optimized intensities, and unique adjustable dose provides one-of-a-kind flexibility for many medical and cosmetic applications.
- Most powerful system on the market today – the higher energy delivered in each treatment means shorter treatment times and fewer treatment sessions, resulting in greater efficacy compared to other less powerful systems.
- Fully articulating arms and adjustable light head panels enable patients to be treated while sitting, standing or reclined. Light head panels can be flattened to treat chest area, or curved to treat the face, arms or legs.
- Built to exacting medical grade specifications, FDA-cleared, meaning users can have confidence in Omnilux quality and high standards.
- More FDA cleared indications than any other brand — results are backed by solid evidence
- Studies published in the Journals of Cosmetic and Laser Therapy, Photochemistry and Photobiology B, ASLMS, and many others.